How a High Healthy Deserve Level Can Transform Your Life
Do you ever feel like you’re not good enough? Like you don’t deserve the things you want in life, whether it’s a successful career, financial freedom, or simply happiness and contentment? This is a common feeling that many people experience, but the truth is that you are worthy of all the good things life has to offer. Our founder, Gary Kadi, found this feeling of low self-worth so often among our clients here at NextLevel, that he knew he needed to do something about it. And that’s how Raise Your Healthy Deserve Level was born!
Even though Gary wrote Raise Your Healthy Deserve Level for dentists, its ideas are applicable to just about anyone in any situation. Experts in psychology, business, and even retirement planning have hailed it as a game changer for anyone looking to transform their life.
In case you’ve missed it, here are some key ideas from the book.
Understanding the Importance of a Healthy Deserve Level (HDL)
At its core, your HDL is simply the belief that you are a valuable person who deserves the success you’ve earned. Having a strong HDL is essential for living a happy, healthy, and fulfilling life, as it allows you to:
- Set healthy boundaries in your relationships and prioritize your own needs and wants
- Take risks and pursue your goals without fear of failure or rejection
- Recognize your own strengths and abilities, and use them to create a meaningful life
The Connection Between HDL and Success
While a strong HDL is important in and of itself, it also plays a crucial role in achieving success in your personal and professional life. People with a healthy deserve level are more likely to:
- Pursue ambitious goals and take on challenges, as they believe in their ability to succeed
- Overcome setbacks and failures, as they don’t let their self-worth be defined by external circumstances
- Build strong relationships, as they don’t rely on others to validate their self-worth
How to Build Your HDL and Achieve Success
If you’re struggling with a low HDL, it’s important to know that you can develop and strengthen it over time. Raising your HDL is a process that involves learning to recognize your own value and worth as a person, and treating yourself with kindness, compassion, and respect. By doing so, you can cultivate a deep sense of self-love and acceptance that will help you achieve success in all areas of your life.
Another important factor in building your HDL is setting boundaries. This means being clear about your own needs, wants, and limitations, and communicating them to others in a firm but respectful way. By setting boundaries, you can avoid overextending yourself and prioritize your own well-being, which in turn can boost your confidence and sense of self-worth. Other concepts to consider include:
- Practice self-compassion: Treat yourself with the same kindness and understanding you would offer a friend who is struggling.
- Identify your values: Clarify what matters most to you in life, and make choices that align with those values.
- Challenge negative self-talk: Notice when you’re being self-critical or judgmental, and reframe those thoughts in a more positive and realistic way.
- Set achievable goals: Start small and work your way up, celebrating your successes along the way.
- Surround yourself with supportive people: Build a network of people who uplift and encourage you, rather than bring you down.
By developing a strong HDL and pursuing your goals with confidence and determination, you can transform your life and achieve success on your own terms. So go out there and be the best version of yourself!
Want to learn how experts have applied HDL to other aspects of our lives? Check out Gary’s interview with Benjamin Brandt on Retirement Starts Today Radio and his interview with Paul Sheppard on The Mindset Change. And if you’re ready to start working on your own Healthy Deserve Level, request a free copy of Gary’s book today.