Staffing Got You Down?
Learn how to make working at your practice irresistible.
Why is it so hard to find good employees? Despite a red-hot economy and unemployment still far higher than it was pre-Covid, dentists are in a striking predicament. They can’t find enough people to hire. Even worse, some practices are losing current team members to the “Great Career Migration.”
Sound all too familiar?
Learn how to make your practice stand out from the pack! Our free, on-demand webinar will show you how to:
- Create a compensation plan that rewards and inspires dedication
- Package your practice as a desirable work environment and a great “product’ that applicants will want to buy into
- Attract the best applicants with ads that deliver
- Retain the superstars on your current team
FREE, ON-DEMAND WEBINAR REPLAY
Essential Strategies for Hiring and Retaining Employees
SPECIAL BONUS: Watch the webinar and get a FREE 30-minute coaching session with Gary Kadi. ($499 Value)
Without a motivated team, you can’t grow.
Find and inspire team players with an offer they just can’t refuse.
Free On-Demand Webinar
- Leading with your practice’s purpose and values grabs attention
- Asking the right interview questions makes candidates want to work with you
- Consistent, performance-based bonuses inspire productivity
- A non-monetary bonus system builds personal bonds and loyalty
Meet Your Presenters
GARY KADI, CEO & FOUNDER, NEXTLEVEL PRACTICE,
Gary has worked to empower dentists for more than 20 years. He realized that dentists rely on a broken business model that focuses on attracting new patients instead of engaging and educating current ones. After years of studying the recurring challenges that dentists face (team dynamics, finances, high patient turnover, etc), he created NextLevel Practice and the Complete Health Dentistry model.
He is inspired every day by the courage and personal successes of dentists and their teams, and his goal is to help create practices where teams embrace and implement change, patients respect their treatment regimens, and doctors enjoy practicing.
PAMELA M. MARAGLIANO-MUNIZ, DMD FACP, CHIEF EDITOR, DENTAL ECONOMICS
Dr. Pam Maragliano-Muniz is the chief editor of Dental Economics. Based in Salem, Massachusetts, Dr. Maragliano-Muniz began her clinical career as a dental hygienist. She went on to attend Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, where she earned her doctorate in dental medicine. She then attended the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Dental Medicine, where she became board-certified in prosthodontics. Dr. Maragliano-Muniz owns a private practice, Salem Dental Arts, and lectures on a variety of clinical topics.
The Struggle Is Real!
The market is tough, and your practice is in jeopardy of losing even more of your team. Learn how the right compensation plan will create fierce loyalty and even higher productivity!
This event is right for you if:
- You are struggling to find the right people to hire.
- You want to attract "A" players.
- You want to retain the great team you have
- You worry about team loyalty